Crochet pattern Christmas Amigurumi doll.
Please meet Monica, the Christmas Tree Girlie! ENJOY!!!
The present pattern is available in ENGLISH, ITALIAN, NEDERLANDS, GERMAN, SPANISH, FRENCH and PORTUGUÊS.
Is written using US terminology.
FINISHED TOY DETAILS
If you use the materials as advised the final size of the toys is going to be 21-22 cm from head to toe (8,5″).
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern.
The program can be downloaded for Free at Adobe’s Acrobat Reader
This crochet pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step detailed instructions accompanied by plenty of photos illustrating the process.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
The pattern does not contain Crocheting lessons.
YARN & EQUIPMENT
- Alize Cotton Gold, cotton (55%), acrylic (45%), 330 m – 100 g. Weight: Sport (5 ply)
- color yellow (83) (for the for the hair). 5 g of the yarn.
- color white (55) (for the collar, socks and decoration of the skirt and mittens) – small amount of the yarn.
- YarnArt Jeans, Weight: Sport (5 ply)
- color skin (73) (for the head and arms of the doll). 5 g of the yarn.
- color green (69) (for the hat and body (the dress). 10 g of the yarn.
- color dark brown (70) (for boots) – small amount of the yarn.
- color red (26) (for the stripes on the socks and mittens) – small amount of the yarn.
Other Materials and Instruments
- A pair of eyes for toys or two halfbeads Ø 4 mm (0,16 inch)
- Three small buttons Ø 6 mm (0,24 inch) and three star buttons to decorate the dress.
- Crochet hook: 2 mm (B/1- US, 14- UK), 2,5 mm (C/2 – US, 12 – UK).
- Chopstick (or any other wooden stick with a blunt end) – for the stuffing of the toy.
- Washable polyester filling for the stuffing of the toy.
- 2-3 cotton buds to strengthen the neck.
- Yarn needle – a long needle for assembling of the toy.
If you have any problems with the pattern or any questions about the pattern – let me know! I will try answer and help you as soon as possible.
© 2022 Copyright KnitAmiracle- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This pattern is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The pattern or parts of it must not be sold on, published or reproduced in any way including printed copies, translation into other languages or free downloads.
If you decide to sell items made from this pattern, handmade by yourself in a limited number, please, give credit to the designer))). Please add the following words to your item description and any item you are selling: „This toy is handmade by …(your name)… from a design and pattern by KnitAmiracle”.