Please meet Ethan the Snowman!
The present pattern is available in ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH, NETHERLANDS and ITALIAN.
If you use the materials as advised above the final size of the toy is going to be 22 cm (approximately 8,5”) from top of the head to toes.
Yarn and Equipment
1. YarnArt Jeans, Weight: Sport (5 ply)
• color skin (73) (for the head). 4 g of the yarn.
• color white (62) (for the body (overalls). 20 g of the yarn.
• color brown (70) (for boots and hat) – 10 g of the yarn.
• color red (26) (for mittens and ornament on the vest) 2 g of the yarn.
• color terracotta (85) (for the nose). Some yarn.
• color light blue (15) (for the jacket and for the stripes on the hat) 7 g of the yarn.
• color green (82) (for ornament on the jacket) Some yarn.
• Color mustard (84) (for the scarf). Some yarn.
2. Alize Cotton Gold, cotton (55%), acrylic (45%), 330 m – 100 g. Weight: Sport (5 ply)
• color cream (01) (for the hair). 3 g of the yarn.
3. Crochet hooks: 2 mm (B/1- US, 14- UK), 2,5 mm (C/2 – US, 12 – UK).
4. A pair of eyes for toys or two halfbeads Ø 4 mm (0,16 inch)
5. Chopstick (or any other wooden stick with a blunt end) – for the stuffing of the toy.
6. Washable polyester filling for the stuffing of the toy.
7. Yarn needle – a long needle for assembling of the toy.
8. Three small black buttons Ø 8 mm (0,3 inch).
© 2023 Copyright KnitAmiracle by Nelly – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This pattern is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The pattern or parts of it must not be sold on, published or reproduced in any way including printed copies, translation into other languages or free downloads.
If you decide to sell items made from this pattern, handmade by yourself in a limited number, please, give credit to the designer))). Please add the following words to your item description and any item you are selling: „This toy is handmade by …(your name)… from a design and pattern by KnitAmiracle“.
If you have any problems with the pattern or any questions about the pattern – let me know! I will try answer and help you as soon as possible.
You can see other patterns from the Christmas Ball series https://www.knitamiracle.com/product/amigurumi-christmas-doll-pattern-matthew-the-christmas-elf-christmas-ball-series/
For more information, see: https://knitamiracle.etsy.com/listing/1524087843