PLEASE MEET Perry, The Christmas Penguin and Christmas tree!
The present pattern is available in ENGLISH, DEUTSCH, FRENCH, ITALIAN and ESPAÑOL.
The present pattern is written using US terminology.
FINISHED TOY DETAILS
Perry the Penguin is going to be 14 cm (5 1/2″) without the hat. The height of the Christmas tree is 12 сm (5″).
ABOUT THE PATTERN
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern.
The program can be downloaded for Free at Adobe’s Acrobat Reader
The pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step detailed instructions accompanied by plenty of photos. (It is 19 pages long with plenty of photos illustrating the process).
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
The pattern does not contain Crocheting lessons.
YARN & EQUIPMENT
Alize Cotton Gold, cotton (55%), acrylic (45%), 330 m – 100 g. Weight: Sport (5 ply) or similar yarn.
- color light-gray (21),
- color green (485),
- color dark green (35),
- color bright red (56),
- color off-white (62),
- color yellow (83),
- color dark brown (493).
- A pair of eyes for toys or two halfbeads Ø 4 mm (0,16 inch).
- Crochet hook: 2 mm (B/1- US, 14- UK), 2,5 mm (C/2 – US, 12 – UK).
- Small colored buttons for the decoration of the Christmas tree.
- A piece of carton or dense plastic to make the bottom of the Christmas tree pot sturdy and steady.
- A piece of copper wire 16 cm (3 1/2 inch) long for the trunk of the Christmas tree.
- Washable polyester filling for the stuffing of the toy.
If you have any problems with the pattern or any questions about the pattern – let me know! I will try answer and help you as soon as possible.
© 2021 Copyright KnitAmiracle- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This pattern is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The pattern or parts of it must not be sold on, published or reproduced in any way including printed copies, translation into other languages or free downloads.
If you decide to sell items made from this pattern, handmade by yourself in a limited number, please, give credit to the designer))). Please add the following words to your item description and any item you are selling: „This toy is handmade by …(your name)… from a design and pattern by KnitAmiracle”.